Naksha Collections Golden Ticket Competition
Golden Ticket Competition
We are proud to be partnering with the Singapore Tourism Board to host an exciting golden ticket competition running at select Spinneys and Waitrose stores across the UAE from March 7 – 21.
*See below for the full list of stores
To stand a chance to win 1 of 5 Golden Tickets, you need to find the activation in-store and purchase a Singapore collection kit. You can stand a chance to win exciting prizes if you find a golden ticket in one of the kits.
How it works:
1. Buy a Singapore collection kit from participating Spinneys and Waitrose stores
2. Find one of five golden tickets inside kits
3. Claim your prize using the instructions on the golden ticket
List of participating stores:
• Spinneys Umm Suquiem
• Spinneys Mercato
• Waitrose Al Thania
• Waitrose Motor City
• Waitrose Dubai Mall
• Waitrose Marina Mall
• Waitrose Nakheel Mall
• Waitrose Al Maryah Central Abu Dhabi
•A cooking masterclass with Michelin star chef
• Exclusive Singaporean designercrockery by @supermamasg
• ‘Made with Passion’ exclusive Singapore goodies/Products
• Three extraordinary recipe kits inspired by Singapore
Terms and conditions:
- The decision of Naksha (herein ‘the Promoter’) is final and binding and entry into the competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Golden tickets have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash or anything else. The prize must be accepted as offered by named winners. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize (or elements of the prize) of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of winning ticket.
- Winners agree to take part in reasonable publicity and to offer their names, photographs and comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
- A maximum of one prize can be claimed per family. Prizes are not available to a direct family member of anyone working at/for any of: Naksha, Spinneys, Waitrose or Singapore Tourism Board.
- Prize must be claimed by midnight on 31 March 2022. After that date, whether the prize is awarded is at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- Entry into the competition is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the competition and/or accepting the prize.
- The decision of the promoter is final and binding in all matters relating to the competition.
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.